In today’s digital age, it’s hard to go a day without seeing a picture or video on social media. That’s why it can be so special when you get to see something physical in person. And what could be more lovely than a pastry box filled with your favorite treats? With a little bit of imagination and some simple supplies, you can make your own pastry boxes with windows—perfect for tea parties, brunch, or as a gift. Here are the supplies you’ll need: Small boxes (any size) Paper or cardstock; scissors Glue Gun and Glue Sticks Paint or markers (optional) Step 1: Start by choosing your boxes. If you want ready-made boxes, find them online or at an art supply store. If you want to make your own, choose small boxes that have a window cut into them. You can either make the window using papers or cardstock and then glue it into place or paint it on and then glue it in place. Step 2: Decorate the outside of the box however you like. This is optional, but recommended if you want your box to look
Steps to Making These Lovely Pastry Boxes
If you're looking for a quick and easy way to make something pretty and unique for your next party or brunch, look no further than these pastry boxes They're perfect for tea parties, brunches, or as gifts.
You will need:
1 sheet of paperboard (8.5" x 11")
printer and inkjet printer (if desired)
round wheel cutter (optional)
glue gun and glue sticks (optional) -scissors
acrylic paint or food dye (optional)
Pencils or pens?
Ruler or measuring tape
1. To make the template, print out the PDF file above onto a sheet of paperboard that is about 8.5" x 11". If you want to use the rounding wheel cutter, cut out the circles from the cardboard with a rounding wheel cutter. Trace around each circle with a pencil so that you will know where to cut them out later.
2. Use the craft knife to score along one edge of each circle, making sure not to go past the drawn line. Once scored, carefully remove the circles from the cardboard.
3. Glue two circles together by placing one inside of the other and pressing down gently until the glue is well distributed. Once glued, press down firmly on both ends so that
How to make the boxes
If you're looking to create a beautiful pastry box for your next tea party, brunch, or as a gift, here's how to do it! First, gather your supplies. You'll need: glass jars or containers
ruler or measuring tape
glue gun and glue sticks
Then, make your design. For example, I wanted my boxes to have a window motif, so I drew two squares on the lid of one of the jars and used the ruler to cut out the circles. Once you have your design ready, paint each jar a different color and let them dry. Next, start gluing the circles onto the lids of the jars using a glue gun. Be sure to press down firmly so that the adhesive is secure. Once everything is glued down, use scissors to cut around the edges of each circle so that they are flush with the lid. Finally, use a glue gun again to attach some small, darling details like flowers or leaves to the front of each jar. There you have it! Your lovely pastry boxes are complete!
Tips for Making a Lovely Pastry Box With a Window
Looking for a lovely way to display your pastries at tea parties, brunches, or as gifts? Check out these easy tips for making pastry boxes with windows!
1. Start by tracing the outline of a rectangular box on cardboard or paper. Make sure to allow enough room on all sides for your pastries.
2. Cut out the shape, and then use a sharp knife to score the top of the box in several places, creating dividers.
3. Spread jam, butter, or another filling between the scored lines and then place the pastries inside.
4. Finally, trim any excess material from the sides and top of the box, and you're ready to give your masterpiece a shine!
If you're looking to up your baking game and make something special for your next tea party, brunch, or gift-giving occasion, look no further than these lovely pastry boxes with windows. They are perfect for adding a touch of beauty and elegance to any event and can be made in just a few minutes using simple supplies. So why not give it a go? You might be surprised at how easy it is!